– Rose was more interested in Grandma’s red umbrella than the parade but she still wanted candy. She figured Mom could go to go pick it up after they threw it.
– Lately Beauty and the Beast sound track is the most requested for our afternoons. Rose likes the mob song best. She asks “Mom, is this the kill the Beast song?” It is an odd choice for a favorite.
– Happy fourth of July. For Charlie it meant chilling in the stroller to watch the parade, sucking down Mom’s lemonade, and being woke up from a nap with a firecracker.
– While reading a book about what different animals say I learned Charlie figured how to meow like a cat and woof like a dog. It is the sweetest thing to hear.
– Because of all the moving boxes Charlie has become a confident stander. He will pull himself up, stand for a minute, sit back down, and move on to the next box to do it all over again.
– During the kids bath time I will pour water out of a cup from high up. Charlie will try to grab the stream of water like a rope. He thinks it is both funny and frustrating.