Year 2 Week 4
- My daughter does not appreciate the beauty of flowers she only likes to pick all of the buds off the bush to rip them apart.
- The trading ratio for vegetables are as this: 2 peas for 1 grape, 3 corn for 1 blueberry. I like that she gets if and then.
1. Another childhood movie seen through adult eyes. Did you know that Mary Poppins has political innuendos? Talk about girl power.
2. How is it not ethically- legally wrong to throw nasty cigarette butts everywhere? Living in an apartment Rose has limited places that she can play outside. Now she has one less place because one of our neighbors uses it as their ashtray.
3. I don’t know if this patterned pants phase is such a good idea. It might be great for skinny models but real sized women? Take Kim for example: regular Kim good/ prego Kim not so good
4. Swedish fish are the greatest candy on Earth.
Year 2 Week 3
- Rose got frustrated that she was done going potty and I was not wiping her bum. Instead of saying “wipe my bum” she said something that sounded like “wipe obama” which is funny cause she likes President Obama
- Balloons are still floating around the house from her birthday. Rose will bring one to you and request for you to hit the ceiling with it. She also want’s you to hit the TV as well which happened by accident one day and she thought it was so funny that it should happen again.
While going thru the grocery store I realized that alot of people in my life are represented there.
Boston baked beans
While I was growing up I could always count on these being in my Grandpa’s pocket to share.
Dad likes to have a small snack and his snack of choice is toast.
Every time Mom went to Wendy’s she would order a taco salad from their salad bar. That is when they had a salad bar.
One thing you can count on during your visit to Casa de Spencer is a bowl of Wheaties in the morning.
My sister Val was the first to introduce me yellow curry. Neon yellow strong curry.
What I remember is that my brother likes sweets. Dr. Pepper, Worther’s Originals, and Junior Mints makes his day.
your amazing- doodle love
wonderful- happy dappy bits
watercolor- fierce mally
To get your own choose which color and set image as desktop picture
*Make sure to tile the image in the desktop options
stitch arch peach
stitch arch red
stitch arch sky blue
Year 2 Week 2
- Operation Tinkle Time has commenced. The upside to potty training is your carpet and sofa gets a cleaning. The downside of potty training is asking “Do you have to go potty” every few minutes all day long it gets old really fast.
- For her birthday she was more excited about the birthday candle than the cupcake. So much so that she didn’t want to take it out even to eat it. She just ate around it.
- And yes she wore her sunglasses all during dinner.
1. Happy balloons make everyone smile. We should have them around more often.
2. It is a sad day when your flat iron is no longer in the land of the living. That is the day you realize that a large amount of money is leaving your hands really soon.
3. I have found a new show, Supernatural. It scares the ba-gizzees out of me especially when I watch it by myself after Tom has gone to sleep. Why do I keep doing this to myself?
4. I know that it will soon be 100plus degrees but I would like to get one of these ballet sweater for next winter.