– Have I mentioned that Charlie loves avocados? He likes the taste but really likes making a mess with them. Broccoli on the other hand he barely touches.
– Charlie plays a game with Daddy. He will make a sound and have Tom repeat it back to him. He tries to make different sounds to challenge Tom. His favorite sound is the thsss sound.
Year 3 week 44
– Names that Rose uses while she is playing – Sara and Lucinda. Lucinda is from a movie but I have no idea where Sara came from.
– After almost a year Rose is becoming Luke-Luke warm about having things in her hair. A pony tail or a low braid last till the afternoon.
Rose has a play date with some friends. Once a week they gather at a different someones house to play. That means that for two hours once a month I get to entertain 4 almost four year olds. With glue, construction paper, and crayons I tackled entertaining them for part of the time.
While they were gluing I tried explaining about pots of gold and leprechauns. Have you ever explained to a kindergartner the myth of leprechauns for the first time? It is difficult. Even to an adult this stuff can be confusing.
Click to download
Share yours with me, Rose, and Charlie #playdateprintable
– He said Mama for the first time this week. He has been saying Dada for so long I had given up hope that he was going to say it.
– Charlie now has four bottom teeth and zero top teeth. The lack of top teeth does not deter him from eating everything and anything
Year 3 week 43
– A polite quote from Rose “Mom, stop being a grouch face”. This tells me that 1- she likes Sesame Street 2- I kind of was being a grouch 3- don’t let her see that what she said was funny
– She hates sudsy bubbles. Bubbles that you blow outside are fine but bubble bathtub, dish soap bubbles or soapy bubbles she will not touch them.
I can’t decide if these are funny or do princess really belong in the gym. I do know that Ariel looks super creepy with her squatting legs.
Year 3 week 42
– At church Rose must have learned the song BINGO because she has been singing it to herself all week.
– I have been trying to teach her that visitors need privacy if doors are closed. I think is has finally has sunk in because she has started asking for privacy while she is going to the bathroom. It is funny to have her to ask straight faced for “her privacy”.
– Charlie likes the wind blowing in his face. When you do a shhhh sound with it he thinks it is super funny.
– He does not like strangers like most babies. If someone new is holding he will be curious for a few seconds then gets a panicked look on his face. Please don’t take it personally.
Every picture is made up of cyan, magenta, yellow, and key (otherwise known as black). They are pretty awesome together.
CMYK men- Society 6
space men- Matt Fontaine
To get your own download jpeg and set image as desktop picture
*Make sure to tile the image in the desktop options
– Charlie tried out the swings for the first time. He thought it was enjoyable but he was not overly impressed. It was super cute to see his feet kick around while he was swinging.
– This week at story time he learned how to clap his hands. I guess all the other kids clapping to the songs looked so fun that he had to join along.