Cookies are getting to fancy. They are getting so good looking that you don’t want to eat them. Instead they sit on your counter till they are old and stale no longer edible. I say spend the time decorating the house with something meant to last and stick with the classic always delicious chocolate chip cookie. You will enjoy it just as much and have less dishes in your sink.
Year 3 Week 33
– Who doesn’t need “ear muffies” to color or generally wear around the house. Especially since they have Elsa and Anna on them.
– Before going to be Rose likes to hear a “Rosabeth was born in Nebraska” story. It is a story about herself, the fun things she gets to do, and sometimes how awesome Nebraska is.
– Charlie finally broke 18 lbs by one ounce this month. He is also 29 inches tall making him 35% in weight and 93% in height. The dr told me that he needs to be drinking more milk to put on some weight now starts the battle of having him take a bottle.
– He met Santa. Charlie didn’t care for the jolly old man very much.
Our record with picture taking with Santa is not a good one.
this was our first year
I am missing the second year. I will have to dig that out from somewhere.
this is the third
I had to promise to hold Rose the whole time so that she would even go in the same room as Santa. You can’t tell in this picture that she was still scared of him. Charlie was fine till they shook some jingle bells and he lost it. It was 15 mins before they closed for the night so Santa was ready to not have a screaming kid on his lap.
Another year another Christmas gem.
– Charlie tried his first meat this week. I thought it would be fitting that it would have turkey on Thanksgiving. So with his mash potatoes, yams, and carrots he loved some turkey.
– I am surprised how strong Charlie can be when he wants something. Especially when he is going after my cell phone with the intent to chew on it.