What do you draw when your Daughter’s favorite movie is “The Little Mermaid”?
Remember the group of newborn photos for when Baby Brother comes? In order to pull this one off I decided to make and print my own HELLO my name is stickers because lets be honest we only need one.
And I couldn’t decide what color would be the best so I designed them in four different choices.
I printed on full sheet labels from Avery so that when he comes it will at least seem like I am prepared. The next biggest problem is picking the name that is going on it. ?
Download the pdf Hello stickers kellygreenshoppe
Year 2 Week 44
- Rose thinks that greek yogurt is ice cream. I don’t think I will set her straight for a long time.
- She is obsessed with ears and elbows. If you spend time with her she will eventually touch, pull, breath in, and even lick your ears or elbows if you let her. I don’t understand it and sometime I really don’t like it.
Question of the Day? Double stroller or no Double stroller?
I see the value of pushing both kids and buckling up both kids while out and about. Mostly the buckling them in so that I do not have to chase them down in stores when I am all by myself.
If I was smarter when I had my first child I would have bought a stroller that you can simply add another seat. But when buying things for Rose we felt overwhelmed with the cost of buying everything baby on a small student budget. While still on a budget we still are selective on what we really NEED for our babies.
That being said this stroller would be on my baby wish list for a double stroller.
Year 2 Week 43
- This week Rose has started singing by herself out loud. She loves the little mermaid soundtrack and will sing to her teddy bear while putting him to sleep.
- When given the choice of staying to play with friends or going to the dr office to hear baby brother. She chose to go to the dr office.
Year 2 Week 42
- Rose has been waking up from nightmares. You can tell that she has had a bad dream cause she is crying out in fear and then holds on to me till she calms down. One time her dream must have involved Daddy because she needed to see him sleeping in his bed. Another time someone stole her chocolate and she wanted it back.
- We have hit the “Do it myself” phase. So I have started asking her if she wants my help in getting in the car, getting her shoes on or other things. Most of the time she wants to do it alone but once in a while she will still let me help her.