Geometric shaping is used a lot in this line. Some work (especially the white and flower geometric dress) but some designs are to weird (not pictures cause I only want to share the beauties).
1- Is there anything harder than researching and choosing a car seat? Ok. maybe looking for a house is the only thing to beat it. But do you go with only getting the best bargain, safety overrides all, or should we throw it all out the window and to what our parents did by seeing who was the strongest lasts the longest. Suggestions????
I do have to say when I first saw Mr. Cow seat I wondered who in their right mind would want that in their car? Now that I have seen it for a bit he has grown on me but not enough that I would choose that pattern.
2- They have this in ice cream form!!!!!!!
Confession- I have a jar of the spread for my own consumption with finger scoops in it. It is such a good pick me up when you are having a sugar craving moment.
3- I am in love with the illustrations of Daisy and Josephine by Melissa Gilbert. The story needed a little more work but I loved reading it to Rose so that I could see the pictures again.
4- Tis the season. Pumpkin in all shapes and forms are heading your way and waist line.
Get ready. Check it out.
Awesome use of green, stripes, and large print floral. Again well done Kate.
Kate Spade Spring 2015
Year 3 Week 20
– The hot and cold game is one that Rose loves to play. I name an item and she say’s if it is hot or cold. She likes to play it so much that I run out of things that are exclusively hot or cold.
– While at the mall Rose asked if she could play on the coin operated rides. She had never been on one before so Tom was excited to have her try one out. She was only willing to sit inside in the pink school bus and when it started sliding back and forth she freaked out. She was frozen in fear and started yelling for Mommy. I had to pull her out and hold her to calm her down. Guess we should have warned her about what was going to happen.
– Charlie will pull his feet to his mouth so that he can chew on his toes. It looks freakishly like he is folding himself in half.
– He has a tooth right under the surface ready to pop out. Because of this he will be more than willing to drool on you.
Is there anything cuter than baby toes?
Maybe baby fingers.
Year 3 Week 19
– Rose likes to get on Tom’s shoulders and ask “Who is the tallest member of the family?” You will have to then name each member with Rose at the end to make her happy. It is a game we play each afternoon.
– Rose has grown half an inch this past month. I noticed this when her skirts were noticeably above her knees.
– Charlie loves sitting outside and seeing all that there is to see. This week he has seen lakes, mountains, and the desert.
– Yesterday while out shopping I was carrying Charlie in the baby Bjourn. Through out the store random people would start smiling at me and I would wonder why they would do such a thing. Then I realized that they were responding to Charlie’s smiles.
On the beach chilling with Mom is how Charlie rolls. We had more fun and more personality this month.
What will come next month? Check out 3 months and 2 months
So this happened last week….
Rose is not one of those kids that falls asleep anywhere so this was really unusual. It had to be documented.