Miss Nelson is missing by James Marshall
Rose liked it when I read Miss Viola Swamp in a witchy voice.
Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
Great way to teach colors. It also shows how plants grow and change over the summer.
2- My five things essential things would be seat, wheels, easy access basket, cup holder, and sturdy buckles. Their 5 things
3- Sometimes looking back you find exactly what you like. Vintage rings are always beautiful.
4- I am down to pre-Charlie weight but myself is not back to its original self. Which means somethings fit and others just laugh at me for trying them on. It is better and funnier explained here.
When I was still pregnant with Charlie I was not wowed by the options that boys have in in the fashion department. I would start looking at the boys and end up over in the girls browsing for Rose. Then I received really good advice-
– This is how Charlie looks at Daddy. Every time he walks in to room Charlie starts to grin. It makes me happy to see him love his Daddy so much.
– He can sit up all by himself. He has had a few soft fall and one good solid thud to the floor fall but now he has the hang of it. He has yet to roll over by himself. I guess he has not seen the point of rolling.
– We took the car to the shop to get something fixed. Rose’s first reaction at seeing the open bays with mechanics working was to declare that we had found “the steam works” as in where Thomas the Train sleeps at night. Her next observation was that in order to have the car fixed it needed to be up in the air and have the wheels taken off. We were having the window fixed so unfortunately the wheels did not come off.
– Rose started a gymnastic class. She is learning to flip, jump, and balance. When they asked her to do cartwheels it was a little to much at this stage of the game. It is the highlight of her whole Tuesday.
Here are some other things we have been up to for “happy Halloween” from our Halloween Countdown Calender
Rose chose the color and we took turns coloring the pumpkins. We still have to send it off to someone in the mail.
Rose loves this one every time we leave the house she smiles and laughs at her silly monster.
– After the petting zoo Rose has added don’t touch animals on their tails to her list of things to do for each day.
– I had to trim Rose’s hair that got tangled on her button. She with whole sincerity asked me if her hair would turn brown like Rapunzel. Sorry Rose your hair is already brown.
Even here in hot, sunny Vegas we can go hunting for a pumpkin. Rose played in the dirt, jumped off hay bales, helped me pull up a corn stock, and finished it off with some cinnamon donuts.
Mission accomplished we now have one huge pumpkin and some corn stocks. As usual Charlie enjoyed being pushed around drinking his prune juice being sweet.